17 June 2010

Five in Five...

So I got to looking at the computer sitting in the living room of my in-laws house and realized that on it contained a time line in pictures of our lives over the last five years. Which means that its filled with pictures of all 5 grandchildren pretty much from birth. And then I realized that over these last five years we've been some pretty busy beavers!! Five kids in five years!! (Well, almost six, but technically still 5 so I can still use my catchy phrase...) So I took that walk down memory lane and found some goodies.

Here's when it was just Baylie. When she was an only child and an only grandchild. She was one spoiled little girl!! Remember all the clothes in her closet?? It was crazy.


This is when it was only Baylie with two on the way. Soon Miss Baylie would have a little cousin. (And a new brother a few weeks later.) But here's when it was only two...


Soon after that the number increased to three. Apparently we figured it would be way too hard or we were just too lazy to take pictures of all three of them together until Jonah was a year old. Or they're not in the time machine of a computer. Either way... Fast forward a year at least and we've got three.


Look how chubby they are!! I wish you could go in this picture to squeeze their fat little cheeks and legs!! We got pretty good at taking pictures of all three of them. We've got quite a few. Here's a few more...


In that last picture there was one more on the way. That's right, Mr. Benny was on the way. That made four and meant that we either had to take separate cars or Grammy had to watch one when Kera and I went somewhere. We've been joking ever since the arrival of Benny that someone (anyone, really) needs to get a minivan. It hasn't happened to this day. I know I'll not drive a minivan!! Haha. Here's the four of them...



And now there are five. And we are complete. Yes, save your inquiries... we are all done. So now my goal of my last two weeks here in Indiana is to get some good pictures of all five of them together. Should be interesting. My first attempts will probably be a post all of it's own more than likely. Haha. I'll probably have enough "bad" ones to make an outtakes kind of post. You know the type... Where the newborn is crying, one of the gross boys is picking his nose, one is looking at something on the ceiling, and the other has the best smile of his life. Ya, should be fun...

No comments: